For Robots and Robot systems we can arrange shipping around the world. We usually suggest for sea freight that either goods are crated (again we can arrange) or a dedicated container is used which is often a cheaper option than crating. For road freight in Europe we are again very experienced and use shippers who have shipped robots before. If you want to arrange your own shipping we would suggest always using a "curtain sided" trailer and ensuring that goods are strapped.
Some shippers are dedicated pallet shippers, which means they do not strap the goods and will not accept any good that are not palletised on standard pallets. Most larger robots are not suitable for this type of shipper as they are more secure if they are lifed using their designated forklift points and placed directly on the trailer bed. We also always endeavour to use shippers that trans-ship as little as possible. That is to say the less times the robot is unloaded and loaded on its journey the better. Robots often have unusual or unexpected weight distribution and also have sensitive parts so it is sensible if handling is kept to a minimum.
We usually ship with Action Express for UK shipments and DHL for international. We have accounts with others but these are we feel the best value for money and offer excellent service. Our shipments are tracked but please help us by giving as much detail as possible such as contact information. We also have the facility, in certain circumstances, to use same day couriers in the mainland UK.
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 (See Conditions of Use).
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
3. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 (See Conditions of Use) will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- in the event that the product has been used.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of this clause 4 do not affect your statutory rights.
5. Our shipping times are dependant on our couriers and therefore we cannot accept any responsibilty for late delivery of items. Our targets are as follows (based on orders placed before 11:00am GMT):-
- UK Domestic Standard delivery ¦ 2 - 3 working days
- UK Domestic Express delivery ¦ next working day
- Overseas Standard delivery ¦ 5 - 7 days
- Overseas Express delivery ¦ 1 - 5 days
The above shipping times are for guidance only.